Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Additional 25% Off Sale Items + New Markdowns today!



Lucky, lucky you! There were plenty new markdowns today on Anthropologie's website, plus Anthro decided to throw in their 25% off sale items (clothing only) promotion too!

What a terrible way to start my shopping ban!! Boohoo. I did find a way around it, however. Hehe. I can not purchase "new" items but I can exchange some items for something else, right? Yes, I'm the rule maker and I say that rule sticks.

So, I'm returning 3 things: an Elevenses ruffle blazer/jacket (which I bought at Christmas and have never worn), the Dividing Line Tank (which is cute, but i don't love it), and the Waterlilies blouse (which only looks good belted).


So what's in my shopping cart then?


Land of Springs dress - Sale $59.95 (less 25%)


Fragrant Swag tank - Sale $39.95 (less 25%)

What did you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment