Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Tuesday Sale...Small but still Good

For all the fellow Anthro sale stalkers out there, here is another week of shopping for you!  Check out the early sale postings via Effortless Anthropologie.  Roxy is a star with updating her fans with the latest sale items...literally the latest as she posts as soon as the Anthro site marks items down.  I don't know how she does it, but she is a star and we are all so grateful for her efforts to keep us informed!

If I were to shop this week, I would probably be picking up these beauties...

Orchard Grove Pullover - Reg. $88, Sale $49.95

Gull Wing Dress in Multi- Reg. $168, Sale $99.95 (well, I would wait it out for a second cut)


Joe's Denim Shorts in Sammie- Reg. $98, Sale $49.95

Back Porch Blouse - Reg. $98, Sale $49.95 (Sold out online)

Cuffed Sateen Bermudas in Navy- Reg. $78, Sale $39.95 

And if I had money and no shopping ban, I would probably buy this at regular price because I am lusting for it so badly:

Lunar Cycles Top in White - Reg. $88 

I tried this on in a small in the Vancouver store and absolutely fell in love with it!  It is so pretty and airy with the dolman sleeves and lacy print!  It would kill me if it went on sale and I couldn't get a price adjustment.   I will probably just end up stalking this one on sale.

1 comment:

  1. I picked up the orchard grove pullover today, love love love it. Sadly it was the last one in the store I think, but they had many of the polka dotted ones left. Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete