Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Shopping Ban!


Beginning now, I am on a self-imposed Shopping Ban until July 15th, 2011.  I need to pay off my Visa before my trip to NYC this August.  By then, I will be in good financial shape to do some guilt-free power shopping in the big apple.  (Plus, my husband can finally stop stressing about my retail habit!)

Although this won't be easy, I am at least comforted by the fact that my summer wardrobe is in good shape from last year's Anthro summer sales.  And I can't think of anything in my wishlist that I am absolutely lusting for.  Thank goodness the June catalog wasn't tantalizing enough for me to wishlist anything.  I think I'm good.

I still plan on visiting Anthro, however, during my ban.  The true test will be walking out without a new purchase in hand.  Oh my, I'm sweating just at the thought of that!  Hehe.

Wish me luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment