Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's Tuesday, time for Another Anthro Sale!

Ok, I just violated my shopping ban!  I'm feeling guilty now.  But 2 of my top items from my wishlist were reduced at this morning's sale and I just could not let them go. :(  Check out Effortless Anthropologie for the newest sale additions.

I will be picking up a whole bunch of past purchases at Hagen's this week, so something(s) have to go back to make up for it.  That way it will be an exchange versus a purchase.  So there!

What I bought:


Alstromeria Tee - Reg. $78 Sale $39.95

This tee is perfect.  It is floral but pretty, with a slight asymmetrical hem, some pleats and well-placed gathers to add some interest.  And best of all, it's a soft, jersey fabric!  Love, love, love.


Lemon Stick Wedges - Reg. $148 Sale $79.95

This pair has been on my wishlist since early Spring and I have to say I was in love with the lemony yellow color right away!  The big flower in the center I could do without, but overall I think they're still pretty cute, afterall, they are Miss Albright!  I have to admit, I changed my mind when I saw Lea Michele wear them on Glee in the New York episode, as I thought it made her look dowdy.  But when I saw them on Anthropologie Addict:  Westcoast Style, I started to love them again!  I guess we shall see when I get to try them on!


Sparring Partner Pants in Navy - Reg. $98 Second-Cut Sale:  $19.95

These have been on my wishlist for a while now, but have resisted at it's $49.95 sale price.  But at the second-cut price AND available in my size, I think I would be crazy not to snatch up a pair of comfy Hei-Hei's.

So there you have it.  My cheat purchase.  There was one item that I absolutely loved too, but let get away due to it's higher price point.  But if it ever goes on second-cut, this baby is mine (in exchange for a return item, of course!).


Gathered Hemlock Dress - Reg. $148 Sale $79.95

I tried this on in the store (fitting room review to follow) and loved the print, the fit and the fabric (jersey, my fave)!  The only thing I didn't like was the price tag, considering how often I wear dresses.  I find even the sale price too high.  I will have to stalk this one for further price reductions.

What about you?  Any sale scores?


No comments:

Post a Comment