Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Pretty Excited

Yes, I am!  So I am pretty darned excited about the Vancouver Anthropologie Grand Opening this coming Friday, May 13th!  

I'm already planning an all-day babysitter for my little Benna (probably Nana & Lolo) and strategizing my plan of attack on the big day.

I am pretty sure I will be begging my parents to come over at 8am so I can be at Anthro when the doors open at 9:00am.  Oh yeah!  And I've even asked my hubby for a discretionary bonus so I can make a significant purchase to commemorate this long awaited event in the history of Vancouver shopping!  

I hope to snag some things on sale (as this is always my first pursuit as soon as I enter through the doors of any Anthro) and am hoping there will be shoes (crossing fingers!) at this location too!

Here are some items of what is currently in my Spring 2011 wishlist:









T-minus 3 days until opening!  Yay!

Ciao for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment