Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Out for a Sick Day


So this is how I have been feeling the last few days. I pushed myself by working out on Thursday and then I drugged up and headed to Anthro on opening day, but I had to be there for the Grand Opening! Well, tonight is the big shindig I was so excited about and I can't go. I'm just way too sick. My friend, Marl, will go instead and I've asked her take lots of pics and to give me the full report. I hope she has a great time. Wish I could be there too.

I am happy to say I will have a full report on Vancouver's Big Grand Opening as a guest post on Roxy's Effortless Anthropologie blog. I'm so honored to be given the opportunity to write for her.

Well, I'm off to bed for now. I'll get cracking on that guest post as soon as my head clears a bit.

2 comments:

  1. I highly recommend Oil of Oregano. The stuff is the nastiest tasting thing on earth but I killed a major virus dead the two days before my BMO marathon. A family member came over with her virus and I ended up feeling the aches and sore throat but one day of taking the Oil diligently made it go away. Good luck fighting this thing.

    Also, congrats on your guest post with Roxy. I'm a huge, huge fan of hers so I look forward to reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lulumum, I'm excited to write for Roxy's blog! Oh and I asked my hubby to pick some oil of oregano on his way home when I read your comment, I used to use it religiously and but not sure why i have stopped! Thanks for the reminder. Feeling better now, think all my meds (natural and not) are kicking in. :)

    ReplyDelete